Current Reads

Girl of Nightmares - Kendare Blake 'Salem's Lot - Stephen King A Game of Thrones - George R.R. Martin

Well I decided to just DNF the Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson and Something Wicked This Way Comes by Ray Bradbury - I wasn't connecting with either story. It feels good to finally put a book down you aren't fully loving to move on to other books!! I wish I was only reading one book, but that never works out! At least it's not 5!

1. Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake - I read Anna Dressed in Blood in September and wanted to see how this duology concludes! I'm only a little way in and enjoying it so far :) I really like the main characters pov and that he is a ghost hunter and how this feels like a tv show!

2. 'Salem's Lot by Stephen King - Only a little ways into this one but my plan is to finish it by the end of the month and at least read a chapter a day! I'm not super into it, but I've been told it will happen soon!

3. A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin - I really need to pick this book back up if I except to finish it by the end of the year! I'd love to get to the halfway point or at least read another 100 pages or so this month!

I started watching Reign yesterday since the first season is on Netflix and I'm loving it and all I want to do is watch it!! So that takes place of my reading but for some reason I'm not super into reading at them moment which makes me sad! But I know I'll get back into it when I'm ready! :)

What are you currently reading?