Again, another month where I didn't get a lot of books! I'm not surprised - I'm pretty picky anymore when it comes to buying books!
1. The Guardian by Nicholas Sparks
- This is the only physical books I got - it's a hardcover of the Guardian (already had a mass market paperback) so I'm switching paperbacks of his books out for hardcovers :)
2. Foreplay by Sophie Jordan (Ivy Chronicles book 1) (3.5/5 stars)
3. Ignite by Lily Paradis (3.5/5 stars)
4. Tease by Sophie Jordan (Ivy Chronicles book 2) (TBR)
5. Never Fade by Alexandra Bracken (TBR)
6. How We Deal With Gravity by Ginger Scott (e-arc) (TBR)
7. Dark Triumph by Robin LaFevers (Netgalley) (TBR)
8. One Song Away by Molli Moran (e-arc) (TBR)
9. World After by Susan Ee
Have you read any of these? Did you get any books your excited about in October?