Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Want to Reread

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme that is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

where mostly bookish topics are picked - and you show your top ten!

This week's topic is... Books you want to REREAD! I love rereading, and definitely want to make a point to do so each year since i don't do it often enough! I reread a few books this year so far (Harry Potter 3-7, Anna and the French Kiss, Lola and the Boy Next Door (both by Stephanie Perkins), The Lucky One, The Last Song, and The Guardian (all by Nicholas Sparks)) and I want to try to read 2 more including my #1

1. A Walk to Remember by Nicholas Sparks

I plan on making it a thing where I reread my favorite book every December. This book is perfect for the holidays because it shows you what they are all about, it's set around Christmas, and it's just such a beautiful book that I want to reread every year - this year will be my 4th time reading it :)

I plan on rereading all of Nicholas Sparks books over and over again and there are some I've read 3 times but I'm on my second round and there's 6 books left that I need to reread (A Bend in the Road, True Believer, At First Sight, The Wedding, and his two most recent - the Best of Me and the Longest Ride)

2. Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson

I love all 3 of her books - they are all faves of mine and I want to reread her books forever! This one in particular is such a beautiful story with an amazing family dynamic that I just want to revisit! If I had to choose (which it's really hard for me to do so) this may be my favorite of hers. (It's my favorite overall storyline at least) But that's really hard to pick!

3. Attachments by Rainbow Rowell

I love this book and this author - another favorite of mine! I love this story so much and can't wait to read it again! It's so cute and enjoyable!!

I want to reread all of her books as well and plan to reread her short story in My True Love Gave to Me - "Midnights" this December 31! The story is perfect

4. the Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer

I am so excited to reread these and I am planning on doing so really close to the release of the final book, Winter in November 2015. I thinking I'll most likely reread Cinder in August, Scarlet in September, and Cress in October to prepare for Winter! So excited - I love this series so much!!

5. The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton

I love this book, it was so good - I want to reread it to take it all in again. Not that there's a whole lot to take in, I just love the setting and how it's a coming of age story - I love male point of views too! I am hesitant to read more of her books (because I just don't think I'll like them as much), but I definitely want to reread this again!

6. The Forgotten Garden by Kate Morton

This is one of my favorite books! I remember when I read it, I couldn't put it down and the mystery had me!! But there's sooo much I forgot so I want to experience it again and I'm sure it will surprise me again!! It's such a lovely gothic historical fiction! Before the reread, I think I want to read her latest, The Secret Keeper first and start The House at Riverton over so I can be caught up on her books!

7. Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin

I've been having the urge to reread this one for awhile now! I love this story - Rachel & Dex are one of my favorite couples and I just love their romance <33

8. Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover

Colleen Hoover is new favorite author of mine and Maybe Someday is so far my favorite of hers! The story is so heart-wrenching and beautiful!!! Ridge has my heart!! I cannot wait to reread this in conjunction with listening to the soundtrack by Griffin Peterson - I didn't realize there was a soundtrack when I read it - so next time when the song appears in the book, I want to listen to it :)

9. The Night Circus by Erin Morgernstern

Another favorite of mine that I want to experience again! I've been wanting to reread it for awhile, just waiting for the right time to do it!! It's such a beautiful magical book! So much I've forgotten and I just want to take my time with it - I devoured it the first time!

10. Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Saenz

THIS BOOK!! One of the best books I read this year and I can't wait to reread it! It's such a beautiful book, I just can't!! I don't know how many times I reread the last chapter after finishing it, so good!!!

*****************

Honestly, the list of books I want to reread is HUGE. So many books from my childhood, so many series, - just so many books I want to reread and experience again!! I also love how there are some books that were made in graphic novels - so you can experience the story again quickly and in a whole new way!!

Do you like to reread? What books do you want to reread? What did you think of any of my choices?