Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award Q & A

sisterhood-of-the-world-bloggers-award11

The lovely Courtney from Confessions of a Book Blogger nominated me for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award! Thank you so much and definitely check her blog out!!

Rules:

1. Thank the blogger that nominated you, and link back to their site.

2. Post the award’s logo onto your blog

3. Answer the 10 questions you’ve been asked

4. Nominate 10 bloggers

5. Set 10 new questions for your nominees.

Q & A

Q: If you had to choose 3 book characters to spend the day with, who would they be and why?

A: Damon Salvatore from the Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith (and preferably Ian Somerhalder from the show) because he's my soulmate (don't tell my boyfriend) Kenji from the Shatter Me trilogy by Tahereh Mafi and Iko from the Lunar Chronicles series by Marissa Meyer. Both of these are my two favorite side characters that I deserve great love and maybe they can find it in each other! They both have a lot of heart and are funny! Yeah, so what Iko is an android? They can make it work, right?

Q: Who is your all-time favourite author?

A: Nicholas Sparks

Q: What is your favourite book genre?

A: Romance contemporary - Any book is better with romance :)

Q:How did you get into blogging?

A: I always wanted to blog but never knew what to blog about. I thought about books but didn't think there would be enough to blog about. And then I found the online book community and both vloggers and bloggers who talked about books! I wanted to join in on the fun, so I first started out on Tumblr and hated it! It was lonely, then found a home on Booklikes

Q:Which book series are you totally in love with?

I mean the obvious answer for me is the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling is my all time favorite series that it's really hard to top! But my recent favorite series is the Lunar Chronicles series by Marissa Meyer!!

Q: Which book gave you the biggest book hangover?

A: Most recently, Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson - I did not want to leave that story - its SO GOOD. I just couldn't pick up anything for awhile after it!!

Q:Are there any books you refuse to read and why?

A: Any book associated with James Frey (Lorien Legacies, Dorothy Must Die, Endgames, No One Else Can Have You) I just don't like what that man stands for ever since a Million Little Pieces and his company Full Fathom Five. (google if you don't know what I'm referring to)

Q: What is the name of the book that had you laughing out loud?

A: The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion! The main character Don cracked me up with the things he did and said!!

Q: What book had a huge impact on you? It really opened your mind.

A. I want to just say A Walk to Remember by Nicholas Sparks because it's my favorite book. I just can't explain how much it means to me.

Q:The one book you recommend that everyone read is?

A: This is hard to answer because I don't think there is one book everyone must read. Everyone has different tastes and every book is different for everyone. Of course I think everyone should read my favorite, A Walk to Remember by Nicholas Sparks especially around Christmastime because it shows you what family, love, and also what Christmas is truly about. Especially nowadays when everyone goes crazy over Christmas and buying presents and don't really appreciate what it's truly about!

The Bloggers I Nominate

7. Kassidy from Traveling Through Pages

8. Jessica from Hopelessly Devoted Bibliophile

9. Rachel from YA Fanatic

10. Brianna from Brianna's Bookish Confessions

These are all great bloggers, definitely check them out :)

My Questions to Answer

1. What are some of your favorite books you read this year so far?

2. What is one 2015 book release that you are really looking forward to?

3. What is one book you wish you could read for the first time again?

4. Do you have any other hobbies besides blogging and reading?

5. Have you read all of the books from an author?

6. Roughly, how many books do you own that are TBR?

7. Is there anything you like to snack on or drink while reading?

8. What are some of your favorite book couples?

9. Are there any fairly popular books that you didn't like?

10. What is your favorite thing about blogging?

************************

Hope you like the questions, looking forward to your answers :)

- Jess