Top 5 Wednesday: Favorite Books Over 500 Pages

Top 5 Wednesday was created by gingerreadslainey on youtube where she picks a topic for each week and you list the top 5. Check out the goodreads page if you are interested in joining!

This week topic is...  top 5 favorite books over 500 pages!! This was a tad difficult since I've read some really good long books but I was able to narrow it down! I haven't done one of these in awhile (well minus the fact that I've been doing them on instagram...) but I thought I'd make a post! I decided to order them from lowest number of pages to the most! So here goes:

1. Cress by Marissa Meyer (552 pages)

I love this series to pieces!!! And this one happens to be my favorite of the series (CRESS & THORNE!!!) and I cannot wait for the last book, Winter!!

2. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak (552 pages)

If you read this you know the beauty and heartbreak of this book!! If you haven't read it, you need to read it!!

3. Daughter of the Forest by Juliet Marillier (554 pages)

One of my favorite fantasy series that more people need to read!! SO GOOD!

4. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling (734 pages)

My two favorite bigger Harry Potter books are this one and Half Blood Prince and I just went with the longer one! Of course Harry Potter would be on this list!!

5. Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell (1,448 pages)

One of my all time favorite classics!! Rhett and Scarlett are among my favorite couples!! Love this book so much!!

******************

What are some of your favorite books over 500 pages?!