Top Ten Tuesday: 2015 Releases

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme that is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

where mostly bookish topics are picked - and you show your top ten!

This week's topic is... top 10 releases you are most excited for the year 2015! YAY! Top Ten always has the topics I want to post about anyway so I love joining!! I haven't done a whole lot of research on 2015 releases, but I have ten that I'm super excited for! There will be repeat authors, but I have to go with what I'm most looking forward to :) I put them in order according to their release date! (P.S. I am getting the release dates according to goodreads, not sure how accurate they will be!)

1. Fairest by Marissa Meyer

Release Date: January 27, 2015

I'm looking forward to this, just not as much as Winter. UGH. Am I the only one who hates this cover?! It's a shame since the Lunar Chronicles series is so pretty!!

2. I Was Here by Gayle Forman

Release Date: January 27, 2015

I enjoyed both of her duologies, Just One Day and If I Stay so I'm looking forward to more of her books! I'm not as excited about this one as other ones on the list but I will read it and still looking forward to it! Sounds good!

3. Never Never by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher

Release Date: January 31, 2015

Colleen Hoover. Nuff said. Although it does sound pretty cool!

4. Confess by Colleen Hoover

Release Date: March 10, 2015

AHHHHHH so excited!! Colleen Hoover has become one of my favorite authors and I will devour all of her books!!

5. The Start of You and Me by Emery Lord

Release Date: March 31, 2015

- I read and enjoyed Open Road Summer so much so will definitely continue to read all of her books!

6. Lair of Dreams by Libba Bray

Lair of Dreams (The Diviners, #2)

Release Date: April 14, 2015

I LOVED the Diviners so I'm super excited for the second book in the 4 book series!! YAY! Although Amazon says this releases December 9, 2014 but I think that's a lie (but I'll find out on the 9th!)

7. The Fill in Boyfriend by Kasie West

Release Date: May 5, 2015

- I love her books, they are always cute and quick reads!! I just need to read Split Second to be caught up!

8. Revenge, Ice Cream, and Other Things Best Served Cold by Katie Finn (aka Morgan Matson)

Release Date: May 5, 2015

I really enjoyed the first book, Broken Hearts, Fences, and Other Things to Mend and am excited to continue the trilogy! Also it's really Morgan Matson so DUH!

9. November Nine by Colleen Hoover

No cover :( But it's Colleen Hoover so of course this is on the list!! It releases on November 9, 2015 - how fitting!

10. Winter by Marissa Meyer

Release Date: November 24, 2015

I just can't wait!!! This needs to be out already!? I also cannot wait to see the cover, I know it's going to be gorgeous! My prediction is that the red will be an apple somehow!!

***************

And if Nicholas Sparks publishes a new book my year will be made! I haven't heard anything though! I'd also love something from Rainbow Rowell, Morgan Matson (besides her one under Katie Finn), and Stephanie Perkins!! I'm excited to see what the year brings!!

What 2015 releases are you most excited for?!