I gave a bunch of books to my local indie book shop for store credit and this time I got 3 hardbacks of NIcholas Sparks books (I'm switching out my paperbacks for hardcovers!) I also picked up a new one I haven't read yet but want to (I saw the movie and loved it though!) And then at my library book sale I switched out my hardcover of Sam's Letters to Jennifer for the paperback for 50cents (to match my other 2 romance books by him) and then found Ellen's book for free!
1. True Believer by Nicholas Sparks
2. A Bend in the Road by Nicholas Sparks
3. Message in a Bottle by Nicholas Sparks
4. It's Kind of a Funny Story by Ned Vizzini
5. Sam's Letters to Jennifer by James Patterson
6. My Point...and I Do Have One by Ellen Degenerous
1. Slammed by Colleen Hoover
2. Point of Retreat by Colleen Hoover
3. Maybe Not by Colleen Hoover
4. The Kiss anthology with a short story (A Father's Kiss) by Colleen Hoover
(Anyone see a trend with my kindle books haha! Read and loved all of those this month, Colleen Hoover writes gold in my book!!)
That's all I got this month and I'm happy to say I only added 2 books to my TBR! YAY!
Have you read any of these? Get any exciting books in November?