Good Afternoon, on my second cup of coffee :D It's my day off and I have lots to catch up on around the house but I'm still very tired and just want to relax, read, and watch tv all day haha! So much to do though so hopefully I start soon!!
I just wanted to share my current reads :)
1. How to Love by Katie Cotugno
- I recently started this book and I just haven't been reading much the past few days - I think it's because I've been sick so just too tired!! But I'm liking it so far, just not super sucked in yet!! Hope to read some more this weekend :)
2. The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan
- I started this in November and still not very far into it, haven't picked it up in awhile. Just not in the mood for middlegrade but I want to finish it this month!!
3. A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin
- No comments on this one, it's been on my current reads since August lol!
Hope you all are doing well and have a good weekend - I'm hoping we get our tree up and some decorations for Christmas up this weekend but I do work a lot so we'll see! :)
What are you reading this friday/weekend? Doing anything exciting?