Top 10 Favorite Children's Novels

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone  - J.K. Rowling A Little Princess - Frances Hodgson Burnett Bridge to Terabithia by Katherine Paterson, Donna Diamond (Illustrator) - Donna Diamond (Illustrator) by Katherine Paterson Holes - Louis Sachar Tuck Everlasting - Natalie Babbitt Number the Stars - Lois Lowry The Bad Beginning - Brett Helquist, Lemony Snicket Matilda - Roald Dahl I Spy Spooky Night - Jean Marzollo,  Małgorzata Strzałkowska The Woman in the Wall - Patrice Kindl

I still enjoy children's books and will continue to do so. Some of these books I've read as a child, others as I was older. Of the ones I've read these are my favorites:

1.Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling

- Even though I wouldn't categorize these as children book, that's what they are listed as and I couldn't not include this amazing series!

2. A Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett

3. Bridge to Terabithia by Katherine Paterson

4. Holes by Louis Sachar

5. Tuck Everlasting by Natalie Babbit

- I don't think this one is labeled as a children's either, but to me it is a children's book that can be enjoyed as an adult

6. Number the Stars by Lois Lowry

7. The Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket

8. Matilda by Roald Dahl

9. I Spy Books

10. The Woman in the Wall by Patrice Kindl

- This is considered a book for young adults, but I think it's a children's book that can be enjoyed by teens

There are many others that I loved and haven't read that I want to!

As a child, I can remember reading and loving Nancy Drew, Boxcar Children, Sweet Valley High, The Baby Sitters Club, Clue, and Goosebumps - I just don't remember them enough to list as favorites.