Library Book Haul!
Library Book Haul!

I am SOOOO excited to read these books!!! Mostly for Clockwork Princess because I finished the other 2 this month and last month and could not wait for the final book in the infernal devices trilogy! This trilogy is amazing, love way more than the mortal instruments series!!

-- I haven't read The Selection yet, so I still have that one (The Elite is the sequel). Excited to read those especially since it's been compared to the t.v show the Bachelorette, one of my favorite guilty pleasure shows!

-- Everyone has been raving about Divergent and Insurgent, so excited to dive into those and the last book, Allegiant comes out this fall!

-- I am offically obsessed with Sophie Kinsella and want to read all her books! Read two of her others this month, Can You Keep a Secret and Remember Me and loved them both! She's becoming one of my favorite authors :)

-- I read the Luxe Series by Anna Godbersen, fell in love - one of my favorite series, so I'm super excited to read her Bright Young Things trilogy!! Set in the 1920s... already in love!

I still have to finish a few others from the library....

- The House at Riverton and The Secret Keeper by Kate Morton

- Dead Until Dark (Sookie Stackhouse 1) by Charlaine Harris

- The Selection by Kiera Cass mentioned above

- Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews

Lots of great reading in my future :)