Hello & Currently Reading

Hi guys!!!!

It's been forever since I really blogged! I'm sorry but for awhile I just haven't been as excited to blog!! Also I'm much more active on instagram and like that way of sharing my love of books with people!! If you love instagram too, feel free to follow me! :D Not sure what I'll be doing about blogging, hopefully one day I'll get back into the swing of things! Hope you all are doing well and reading good books!!!

Anyway so far this year I only read 3 books but I am reading a series that's becoming one of my favorites, it's SO GOOD! it's the Falling Kingdoms series by Morgan Rhodes! On book two and I'm in LOVE!

Still reading the Bronze Horseman by Paullina Simons since December - I love the story so much just haven't been able to get back into it, can't wait until I do!! It's truly amazing, beautiful love story and everything! What's wrong with me?!

Also still reading Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin since August! I think I may wait to continue on when I can watch the show - hopefully I'll finish it this year LOL.

How have you all been?? Have you read anything amazing lately?!

Happy reading,