June Reads

Clockwork Prince (Infernal Devices) - Cassandra Clare The Fault in Our Stars - John Green The Outsiders (Student Packet) (Student Packet Grades 7-8) - S.E. Hinton The Boy in the Striped Pajamas - John Boyne By Nicholas Sparks: The Notebook - -Warner Books- Thirteen Reasons Why - Jay Asher Can You Keep a Secret? - Sophie Kinsella Eleanor & Park - Rainbow Rowell Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children - Ransom Riggs I've Got Your Number - Sophie Kinsella

June was an amazing reading month for me! I read 21 books! That never happens with me. Last month I read 9, and thought that was pretty amazing! I just had a lot of reading time, and there are quite a few shorter books sooo... these are my reads:

1. The End by Lemony Snicket - 3/5 stars

18. Night by Elie Wiesel - 4/5

19. Remember Me? by Sophie Kinsella - 4.5/5

20. A Line in the Sand (Dear America series) by Sherry Garland - 3/5

21. I've Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella - 5/5

Favorite Read of the Month: I love Clockwork Prince - the infernal devices, once I'm finished Clockwork Princess will be my favorite trilogy, and one of my favorite series, no question. (So I had to shout out this trilogy) And while I did read other good books, I have to say my star pick of the month is Can You Keep a Secret by Sophie Kinsella. I absolutely loved this book, and I want to devour all Sophie Kinsella's books! I read two of her others and loved them as well Can't get enough. She's now one of my favorite authors and can't wait to read all her books! So far they are all reading like chick flicks, which are my favorite type of movies, so they're awesome! I choose this one, because this is the first stand alone novel I've read by her (read the first in the shopaholic series) and started my love for this author. I just finished I've Got Your Number 30 minutes before midnight and I think this one is my favorite so far! I can't wait to read another of her books! 3 more stand alone books to go!

Least Favorite Read of the Month: This easily goes to Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator by Roald Dahl. Very disappointed in this sequel to one of my favorites, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. As a book, it was okay, but as a sequel terrible. You barely know it's a sequel. I was expecting to see how Charlie is doing with the Chocolate Factory, but over half of the book doesn't take place in the factory. Just a quick bit at the end. He was in space, why? God and the part where he was in the factory, was spent fixing a problem that was dumb. Gah! I wish it was held years later and showed us Charlie in the Chocolate Factory and an update. So overall pointless read.