July TBR

My list is a little ambitious for this month :X I have taken a lot of books out from the library that I want to read and then there's the booktubathon in the middle of July and the 30 day reading challenge is still going on and I only read 4/10 I'm supposed to read... OMG.

Currently reading:

1. Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare

2. The House at Riverton by Kate Morton

3. Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris

(so of course I hope to finish these in July (almost done Clockwork Princess, I just don't want it to end... - these are also library books)

More library books to read:

4. The Secret Keeper by Kate Morton

5. The Cay by Theodore Taylor

6. Coraline by Neil Gaiman

7. Before Midnight by Cameron Dokey

8. Charlotte's Webb by E.B. White

So that puts me already at 17! for this month. But I'm going to want to read another Sophie Kinsella book or 2 or 3.... And possibly Distant Waves by Suzanne Weyn... and the books I want to read for the booktubathon:

18. The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd (reread)

19. Chain Reaction by Simone Elkeles (finish a series)

20. 3 Willows by Ann Brashares (book I've been meaning to read forever)

21. The Pillars of the Earth (over 500, also been meaning to read forever)

22. Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte (classic, also one I've been meaning to read)

Okay ambitious was an understatement! So there's no way all this reading is happening. Especially with how busy I'm going to be this month! Since my library books are a priority, looks like I'm going to have to put away a lot of reads for another time. I'll be revising this TBR list... May have to cancel reading those 10 books for the reading challenge, (but may still pick a few to read) and revise my booktubeathon list - the only one that is a definitely (hopefully) is The Secret Life of Bees as my reread, been wanting to reread it for awhile!