Double Book Haul

Book Haul:

1. 5 of Edgar Allen Poe's short stories: The Masque of the Red Death, the Cask of Amontillado, the Pit and the Pendulum, The Tell-Tale Heart and Hop-Frog. I do want a copy of all his stories in one, but hey this was free at my library :)

2. Beowulf - classic on my tbr list and it was also free from my library

3. Coraline by Neil Gaiman - already read this and really enjoyed it! I want to read more of his books!

4. Angus, Thongs, and Full Frontal Snogging - I read a few of these Georgia Nicholson books  (this one included as it is the first one) when I was younger and enjoyed them. (Also free)

5. Distant Waves - I want to read more titanic fiction books so this is the one that's been recommended to me the most and excited to read it! Hopefully soon!

6. The Dressmaker - Saw this and the cover looked interesting and found out this is also a titanic fiction, so definitely had to pick this up!

7. Everything is Illuminated - This and Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close seem interesting (not sure what this one is about) but looking forward to finding out!

8. The Cay - I read this book when I was younger and for the life of me I couldn't figure out the title of it (bought a few books thinking they were this story and they weren't) glad I figured it out and now own it :)

Library Book Haul:

1. Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella

- Read 3 of her book in June and am obsessed and just working my way through her stand alone novels, before I finish the Shopaholic series (read the first one)

2 & 3. Beautiful Days and the Lucky Ones by Anna Godbersen

- Books 2 & 3 of the Bright Young Things trilogy (read the first this month and am currently reading the second, loving this trilogy!!)

4. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn

5. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitsgerald

- I do own this book but unfortunately my copy is used and it has writing and highlighting in it that is just too distracting for me to read and enjoy the story from my copy. Hope to get a new copy one day!

6. Fly Away by Kristin Hannah

- This is her newest book, the sequel to my favorite of her books, Firefly Lane! I have heard some negative reviews so I am nervous to read it.