This is a tag that was started by RyanReadsBooks on booktube and I saw Bethjune327's video of it and it looked fun!
In this tag, you build a "burger" with books that answer the questions.
1. You start out with your bottom bun, What book is your favorite start to a series?
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer
2. Now you add a burger patty, What big (400+ pages) book do you love?
- Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
3. Now you need cheese and lettuce, What is one small (200- pages) book you read and one small one you need to read?
- Read: Tuck Everlasting by Natalie Babbit
- Need to Read: The Giver by Lois Lowry
4. Now you need to add a tomato, What is one average size (200-400 pages) book you either loved or hated?
- Loved: Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
5. Now you add a sauce, What is one book you thought you would love but hated, or vice versa?
- Loved, but thought I'd hate: The Host by Stephenie Meyer
6. Lastly, you need to add your top bun, What book that ends a series are you dreading the release of or one you did because you don't want it to end?
- Currently reading The Lucky Ones, last in the Bright Young Things trilogy by Anna Godbersen and I am dreading the end of it, I'm nervous about what's going to happen and how it's all going to be wrapped up and I also just don't want it to end!