Booktube-A-Thon TBR

Divergent - Veronica Roth Insurgent  - Veronica Roth By Sue Monk Kidd: The Secret Life of Bees - -Penguin (Non-Classics)- The Great Gatsby - F. Scott Fitzgerald Chain Reaction  - Simone Elkeles

This readathon was started by Padfootandprongs07 & ArielBissett on youtube that goes from Monday July 15-Sunday July 21 in which you read as much as you can! They also set 7 challenges to follow during the readathon that you can try to complete if you want to.

The Challenges

1. Read 300 pages a day (2100 pages in all)

2. Read a book that's over 500 pages

3. Reread a book

4. Finish a series

5. Listen to an audio book

6. Read one that's been on your shelf the longest

7. Read a classic

My goal is to read 5 books and complete some of the challenges. These are the books I plan on reading:

1. Divergent by Veronica Roth

2. Insurgent by Veronica Roth (Challenge #2)

3. The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd (Challenge #3)

4. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald (Challenge #7)

5. Chain Reaction by Simone Elkeles (Challenge # 4)

The total page count is under is only 1,774 pages so I don't think I'll be able to complete the first challenge of reading 300 per day and I am okay with that as long as I finish these 5 books. I don't know how much time I have in a day. Just in case I wanted to add books that I'll start if I get all these ones done.

6. The House at Riverton by Kate Morton (I'm a 3rd of the way through and need to finish it!

7. Fly Away by Kristin Hannah

8 Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn

9. Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella

10. Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews

(These are the books I want to finish in July at least)

Q: Are you participating in the booktube-a-thon? If so what books do you plan on reading?