This readathon was started by Padfootandprongs07 & ArielBissett on youtube that goes from Monday July 15-Sunday July 21 in which you read as much as you can! They also set 7 challenges to follow during the readathon that you can try to complete if you want to.
1. Read 300 pages a day (2100 pages in all)
2. Read a book that's over 500 pages
3. Reread a book
4. Finish a series
5. Listen to an audio book
6. Read one that's been on your shelf the longest
7. Read a classic
My goal is to read 5 books and complete some of the challenges. These are the books I plan on reading:
1. Divergent by Veronica Roth
2. Insurgent by Veronica Roth (Challenge #2)
3. The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd (Challenge #3)
4. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald (Challenge #7)
5. Chain Reaction by Simone Elkeles (Challenge # 4)
The total page count is under is only 1,774 pages so I don't think I'll be able to complete the first challenge of reading 300 per day and I am okay with that as long as I finish these 5 books. I don't know how much time I have in a day. Just in case I wanted to add books that I'll start if I get all these ones done.
6. The House at Riverton by Kate Morton (I'm a 3rd of the way through and need to finish it!
7. Fly Away by Kristin Hannah
8 Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
9. Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella
10. Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews
(These are the books I want to finish in July at least)
Q: Are you participating in the booktube-a-thon? If so what books do you plan on reading?