My Life in Books Tag

This is a tag that was created by Danionbooks on youtube where you answer 8 questions revolving around your life and books :)

Questions.
1) Find a book for each of your initials:

J - Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte

E- Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert

O- One Day by David Nichols

2) Count your age along your book shelf- which book is it?

Since I have 3 bookshelves, I wanted to do this for each one. So the 24th book on each shelf:

Adult books shelf: Neighbors by Jan T. Gross

Young Adult Bookshelf: Scarlet by Marissa Meyer

Classics Bookshelf: The Return of the King by J.R.R. Tolkien

3) Pick a book set in your city/state/country.

Marley & Me by John Grogan - He moved around a bit, but the last place he ended up in was Pennsylvania, USA which is my home state! He also lived (or lives) in West Chester, and I lived there too for about 2 years! So the last third or so of this book is set in PA!

4) Pick a book that represents a destination you would love to travel to.

Scarlett by Alexandra Ripley (one of my favorite books!) In this book, Scarlett travels to Ireland to explore her father's side and it's probably the top country I want to visit one day! (I want to travel all around Europe) But my boyfriend and I are part Irish, so we definitely want to go there first!

5) Pick a book that's your favourite colour.

My favorite color is purple. So the book I picked is: The Second Summer of the Sisterhood by Ann Brashares (Second in the Sisterhood of Traveling Pants series) It's a pretty lavender color!

6) Which book do you have the fondest memories of?

I'm going to go with Maniac Magee by Jerry Spinelli - I remember my favorite teacher in elementary school reading this to us and he would do the voices of the characters. We would always get excited when he would read to us, he was an amazing teacher that really cared about his students!

7) Which book did you have the most difficulty reading?

Recently, The Kitchen House by Kathleen Grissom - it took me well over a month to finish the book. There was just too much going on in the story, I don't know what it was about it.

8) Which book in your TBR pile will give you the biggest sense of accomplishment when you finish it?

I'd have to just say all of Jane Austen's novels (the most popular 6) would give me the most accomplishment, I only read 1 so far (Pride and Prejudice) They are difficult reads and slow stories so it takes awhile to read them!