Throwback Thursday: My Childhood Books

The Hidden Staircase - Mildred Benson, Carolyn Keene Double Love  - Francine Pascal, Kate William Who Killed Mr. Boddy? (Clue, Book 1) - A. E. Parker Where the Sidewalk Ends: Poems and Drawings - Shel Silverstein Holes - Louis Sachar The Indispensable Calvin and Hobbes - Bill Watterson James and the Giant Peach: A Play - Richard R. George Sabrina the Teenage Witch (Sabrina the Teenage Witch, Book 1) - Bobbi JG Weiss;David Cody Weiss The Mouse and the Motorcycle - Beverly Cleary, Louis Darling, Tracy Dockray On the Bright Side, I'm Now the Girlfriend of a Sex God  - Louise Rennison

Throwback Thursday is a trend where you post pictures or whatever you want from the past. I wanted to share some books I remember loving reading when I was younger :)

My Childhood Books:

18. Princess Diaries books

19. The Adventures of Tom Sawyer

20. The Mouse and the Motorcycle

21. Goosebumps

You'll notice Harry Potter isn't on the list. I remember learning about Harry Potter when i was in grade school but I thought it was lame! Harry Potter? Lame! Well it wasn't until the summer of my senior year of high school that I finally read them and fell in love with the series!!