Book Haul

Embedded image permalink

1. I Am the Messenger by Markus Zusak - I read and loved the Book Thief, so I am so excited to read this one!

2. The Walking Dead - Graphic Novel - I really want to give a graphic novel a try, and since I love the show the Walking Dead I figured it would be a good one to start with!

3. Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte - I already own this book in paperback, an old illustrated edition, on audiobook, and e-book but felt compelled by this cover. I never even read the darn book yet, I've tried before though. I'm thinking maybe this edition will help me to finally read it! It's been on my tbr list way too long! I'm also hoping to get Jane Eyre in this edition! (one of my favorite books of all time!)

4. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead - Everyone has been talking about this series for soo long, it's about time I see what the fuss is about!

5. Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn & David Levithan - I've heard about this in the booktube community and the title and cover are very appealing

6. Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist by Rachel Cohn & David Levithan - I heard about this book around the time the movie came out and it looks so cute so I've been meaning to read it. I didn't realize it was by the same authors as #5!

It's been awhile since I have gotten a book haul where I'm very excited about all my finds!

Q: Have you read any of these? Your thoughts?