The Autumn Book Tag

1. What is your favorite thing about Autumn?

-- Everything! It's my favorite time of year :) I love the leaves changing, weather getting cooler, halloween and thanksgiving, pumpkin flavored everything, going to haunted hayrides and houses, watching scary movies, and the list can go on!

2. What book on your shelves reminds you of going back to school/your school days?

-- I'm not in school anymore, but I'd have to say my children's books - ones I've read in school. Holes by Louis Sachar, The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis, Tom Sawyer... etc

3. Find a book on your shelf which has something Autumn related in the cover?

-- The Art of Saying Goodbye by Ellyn Bache & A Walk to Remember by Nicholas Sparks

4. What is your favorite horror/Halloween Story?

-- I haven't read too many horror books although I'd like to read more. I guess my favorite would be the Walking Dead (graphic novel). Out of the few I've read. And I don't know any specific horror stories that I can think of. I love the t.v. show too of the Walking Dead.

5. What is your favorite horror film?

-- This is a tough one. I loved the Freddy Kruegar movies when I was younger, and loved the Halloween Disney movies (Halloweentown, Hocus Pocus, ...). I love going to see the Paranormal Activity movies this time of year in theaters but unfortunately there isn't one this year. This is hard, I don't know if I have a favorite since it's not my favorite genre. I really enjoyed the Blair Witch Project although a lot of people didn't. Silence of the Lambs or the Shining might by my favorite.

6. Which book release are you most looking forward to this Autumn?

-- Well the one I was looking most forward to already came out, The Longest Ride by Nicholas Sparks so the next one I'm most looking forward to is:

7. Which film release are you most looking forward to in Autumn?

-- Catching Fire (Nov 22)

8. Show three books you are hoping to read this season

Currently reading the Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead so I'm hoping to get the series done by the end of the year, I want to read Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte and another horror themed book. (maybe, Interview with a Vampire, Flowers in the Attic, a Stephen King novel, World War Z whatever I'm in the mood for) Also want to read some Edgar Allan Poe stories :)

* Tag created by Dani on Books on youtube