September Reads & October TBR

The Walking Dead, Vol. 1: Days Gone Bye - Tony Moore, Robert Kirkman The Darkest Minds - Alexandra Bracken Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist - David Levithan, Rachel Cohn Vampire Academy - Richelle Mead Frostbite - Richelle Mead The Longest Ride - Nicholas Sparks Shadow Kiss - Richelle Mead Blood Promise  - Richelle Mead

September Reads:

In September, I read 7 books and 1 graphic novel!

1. The Walking Dead Vol 1: Days Gone Bye (graphic novel)  by Robert Kirkman - 4/5 stars

2. The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken - 4/5 stars

3. Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist by Rachel Cohn & David Levithan - 4/5 stars

4. Vampire Adademy by Richelle Mead - 4/5 stars

5. Frostbite (VA 2) by Richelle Mead - 4/5 stars

6. The Longest Ride by Nicholas Sparks - 5/5 stars

7. Shadow Kiss (VA 3) by Richelle Mead - 4/5 stars

8. Blood Promise (VA 4) by Richelle Mead - 4/5 stars

Favorite Read: Definitely The Longest Ride by Nicholas Sparks - He is my favorite author and I have been waiting so long to finally read this book! Just like his others, I loved it! A very close second would be the Vampire Academy series, I am really enjoying the series so far! I also just really loved reading the Walking Dead graphic novel, I love the show and that was my first time reading a graphic novel and I want more!

Least Favorite Read: This is a hard one. I'm going to go with Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead because I didn't like the direction she went with the series. Particularly what happened with Dimitri. I am nervous but hopeful for the end of the series. And while I liked the Darkest Minds, it took a bit to really get into well it was more like this: loved the beginning, definitely captured me in.... the middle was pretty slow going... and then the end bam!! leaves you wanting more! So I'm very exited for the next book, Never Fade and the novella, In Time! (Also watching the movie, Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist kind of ruined it for me, the movie pretty much sucked!)

Currently Reading:

1. Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead (5th in the Vampire Academy series)

2. Salty Aftertaste by Jason Lloyd (It's a friends first novel)

3. Girl with Guitar by Caisey Quinn (still in the middle of this book..)

October TBR:

I hope to finish the books I am currently reading and:

1. Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead (the 6th and final in the Vampire Academy series)

2. In Time (novella by Alexandra Bracken .5 of the Darkest Minds trilogy)

3. Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetsys

4. Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte

5. Never Fade by Alexandra Bracken (maybe)

6. Who knows what book I'll pick up?

Q; What were your favorite reads of September? Anything you are looking forward to reading in October?