Reblogged from A Book to Remember:
Challenge from Tumblr.
Challenge from Tumblr.

30 Day Challenge: Day 9

A Book You Thought You Wouldn't Like, But Ended Up Loving:

- This would have to be the Host by Stephenie Meyer. I didn't love the Twilight series so I didn't expect to love the Host as much as I did. It's one of my favorites! My overall opinion of Twilight has changed, although its not one of my favorites, I still like it and am hoping for Meyer to complete Midnight Sun (twilight in Edward's pov) it seems like a lost cause now though

30 Day Challenge: Day 8

Most Overrated Book:

- Well one book that I have read and didn't really enjoy but EVERYONE loves so much and is constantly raving about is:

Divergent by Veronica Roth

I wish I loved it as much as everyone but I just didn't think it was very original or special. Maybe it was all the hype that brought it down for me. I even started the second Insurgent but couldn't get through it and quit... :/ Maybe one day years from now I'll give it another go when the hype dies down...

30 Day Challenge: Day 7

A Book That Makes You Laugh:

- This is a hard one, although I know I've laughed while reading books, I usually don't go away from books thinking, "Wow that was really funny" however books by Sophie Kinsella are so enjoyable and read like romantic comedy "chick flick" movies that I just love them. One of my favorites is:

Can You Keep a Secret? by Sophie Kinsella

30 Day Challenge: Day 6

A Book That Makes You Sad:

- Many books have made me cry, I'll just go with one that is one of my favorites that made me burst out and cry in both shock and overwhelming sadness:

Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas by James Patterson

30 Day Challenge: Day 5

A Book That Makes You Happy:

- While a lot make me happy, I will pick one for this question:

Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

- I love this book (as well as Lola & can't wait for Isla!) But this book was so cute and just made me giddy!

30 Day Challenge: Day 4

Favorite Book of Your Favorite Series:

- Okay I guess we will go with the 5 that I posted for Day 3:

1. Harry Potter & the Order of Phoenix (I think, they are all amazing)

2. Clockwork Angel (I love all 3, the last one I loved but am a little conflicted about - that epilogue!!)

3. Splendor (of the Luxe) & The Lucky Ones (BYT) (both are the last of the series, I just love how she ties everything up and how the series ended and how we see what happened with all the characters!)

4. The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (it was hard to pick, I love them all but it's a great start to the series)

5. Cinder (there is only two out so far, but Cinderella is my favorite fairytale and I just loved Cinder & Prince Kai this book is so amazing!)

30 Day Challenge: Day 3

4. The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants series by Ann Brashares

5. The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer

30 Day Challenge: Day 2

A Book You Read More Than 3 Times:

- I actually haven't read a book more than 3 times, I don't get to reread books all that often. But I have read an authors books more than 3 times... I read about half of his books twice. And that is Nicholas Sparks! I want to read all his books at least twice before I read more of one. These are the ones I read more than once: The Notebook, Nights in Rodanthe, Message in a Bottle, Dear John, A Walk to Remember, Safe Haven, Three Weeks with my Brother, and The Rescue!

30 Day Challenge: Day 1

Best Book You Read Last Year:

- Wow what a hard question! I've read lots of great books last year! Yep, couldn't choose so I'm going with the 5 best books I read last year in no particular order :)

1.The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern