The 'Bump in the Night' Book Tag

Questions:

1) Which are your favourite supernatural/horror/scary characters to read about? (e.g. vampires, werewolves, witches, monsters, serial killers, murderers etc).

- I enjoy reading Vampire, Zombie, and Ghost books :)

2) Which scene from any book would be your ultimate nightmare to have been part of?

- A lot of scenes from It by Stephen King whenever they are with Pennywise the Clown or with the big giant spider! AGH!

3) If you could visit and explore any one scary or evil setting which would you pick and why?

- It might be kind of neat to explore the Hotel in the Shining or the maze actually would be fun! During the day with plenty of people around!!

4) Which book was so frighteningly terrible that you almost fell asleep for eternity trying to finish it?

- The Fifty Shades of Grey trilogy by E.L. James. I bought it all at once based on someone's recommendation and hated them. The first one was interesting while reading it to figure out what it was about (the girl who recommended them to me was just so excited about it and was talking about certain parts) but after I finished reading it and realized yeah didn't like that... I struggled through the next two just to get the series done with!

5) Name one book you wish you could pull certain pages out of and swap for others to make it better?

- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. Although I enjoyed this book, I wish a lot of things were different with it, especially the last half- ending! It could have been so much better!

6) If you could turn any 'bad or evil' character into a good character, who would you pick and why?

-  This was a tough one because usually if the character is bad, I don't like them so I don't want them to be good and it also makes a good element to the story. But I got to thinking and I pick T-Ray from the Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd. He is the father of Lily and I just wish he was good or at least ended up decent. Which just reminded me of Matilda, I wish she ended up with good parents but if she did what happened at the end wouldn't have happened. (with both stories, sorry don't want to spoil the stories) two of my faves :)

Quick fire round:

1) Favourite vampire character?

- Hands down - Damon Salvatore from the Vampire Diaries (especially!!! from the t.v. show!!)

2) Favourite werewolf character?

- Can Wolf from Scarlet by Marissa Meyer count? Because I'm counting him!!

3) Favourite witch character?

- Can I pick Sabrina the teenage Witch? I love her! And there are books based on the show so bam!

4) Favourite monster character?

- I don't think I read about monsters. Instead I'll pick my favorite zombie which is kind of a monster! R from Warm Bodies!!!

5) Favourite ghost character?

- Well if I tell you my favorite - it would totally give the book away!! It would be a major spoiler. I'm not even going to mention the author. I will say that it's a book that's been made into a movie and is a contemporary love story! My second favorite ghost character is the ones in Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children!

6) Favourite serial killer/murderer character?

- Chief/Bran from Son of Shadows, book 2 in the Sevenwaters series by Juliet Marillier (first book Daughter of the Forest) these books are amazing! But I loved him, he was a killer. I don't know many other (or at least can't think of any) from the books I read!

Q: Anyone have any good recommendations for a ghost or witch book??

*This tag was created by coldteaandcrumbs on youtube - video linked below!*

Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnqSLGj-_fA