I didn't read too much in October :( Hopefully November will be a better reading month!
1. Salty Aftertaste by Jason Lloyd (5/5 stars)
2. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell (3.5/5 stars)
3. Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead (4/5 stars)
4. Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead (3/5 stars)
5. Winger by Andrew Smith (5/5 stars)
Favorite Read: Winger by Andrew Smith - This book was so good!
Least Favorite Read: Probably Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead. I read all 6 books within 2 months and honestly got tired of the series. Put my in a slump... I didn't like the last 3 of as much as the first. I didn't like how the last book concluded things either.
1. Carrie by Stephen King
2. Girl with Guitar by Caisey Quin (Who knows when I'll finish this, I'm half way through but put it down for so long but want to finish it eventually... maybe)
Besides Carrie, I want to read:
1. Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
2. This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen
Not sure what other ones I'll end up reading!
Q: What was your favorite book of October? Least favorite?