The Goodreads Tag

1) What was the last book you marked as "read"?

- The Undomestic Goddess by Sophie Kinsella - I love this author and this book 4/5 stars

2) What are you "currently reading"?

- Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi - and really enjoying it

3) What was the last book you marked as "to-read"?

- I added the rest of the books in the Shatter Me series (Unravel Me (sequel), Destroy Me (Novella 1.5), and Fracture Me (2.5) coming out in December!)

4) What book do you plan to read next?

- Destroy Me by Tahereh Mafi - the novella 1.5, and then Unravel Me the sequel. The other two books I plan to read this month is Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson and This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen - other than that, not sure!

5) Do you use the star rating system?

- YES! I love using it to know how I felt about a book, I love reading other reviews and rating books. I wish there were half-stars though!

6) Are you doing a 2013 Reading Challenge?

- Yes, I keep changing it though because I hate when it tells me I'm behind! It makes me feel pressured but I love seeing how much I can read in a year and also keeping track of the books I read in a year by looking at the challenges! I will definitely keep doing it. Right now my goal is at 90, but it was at 100 hoping to get there! So far at 84 books! (but some were pretty darn short..)

7) Do you have a wishlist?

- I don't have a wishlist, I don't think I just add books as "to-read" and I guess that counts for a wishlist! But I really need to clean it up, because I've gotten rid of books that I don't really want to read and etc.

8) What book do you want to buy next?

- The Duff by Kody Kepingler probably. I really want the Diviners by Libba Bray - hoping it will be a kindle daily deal. I know there's so many books I really want!

9) Do you have any favorite quotes? Would you like to share a few?

- "Without suffering there'd be no compassion." (A Walk to Remember by Nicholas Sparks)

- "My dear, I don't give a damn" (Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell)

- "What neccessity is there to dwell on the past, when the present is so much surer, the future so much brighter?" (Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte)

10) Who are your favorite authors?

- So many, Nicholas Sparks my number one, Emily Giffin, Sophie Kinsella, Ann Brashares, will make a top ten soon!

11) Have you joined any groups?

I actually just cleaned up my groups that I wasn't involved with. That left four: The Chick Lits, Sarah Dessen Book Club, The Rory Gilmore Book Club, and Nicholas Sparks Novels. But I mostly active in the Chick Lits since I'm in the bookclub!

12) Are there any questions you'd like to add to this TAG?

Q: Have you won any of the giveaways? A: I entered the giveaways all the time and have won What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen and a Mincraft book for my boyfriend... hoping to win more!

Q: Have you created any quizzes?

A: Yes! 2! The Novels of Nicholas Sparks & The Luxe Series (by Anna Godbersen)

I love goodreads! Add me!! Link at the bottom :)

Source: http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/4448196-jessica-ellen