Rainbow Books :D
1. Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion (4.5 of 5 stars)
- I love this zombie retelling of Romeo & Juliet! Need more zombie books!
2. The Sugar Queen by Sarah Addison Allen ( 4 of 5 stars)
- I really enjoy her books and how each adds in magic realism!
3. The Silver Linings Playbook by Matthew Quick (4 of 5 stars)
- It's like Perks of Being a Wallflower for Adults, a good read!
4. The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares (5 of 5 stars)
- One of my favorite series and authors!
5. Something Blue by Emily Giffin (4.5 of 5 stars)
- Great sequel to one of my faves, Something Borrowed :) Love EG!
6. Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah (5 of 5 stars)
-This book is so good, get your tissues ready!
7. Persuasion by Jane Austen (TBR)
- I can't wait to read another Austen, only read P&P so far!
8. The Undomestic Goddess by Sophie Kinsella (4 of 5 stars)
- Another favorite author, her books are perfect romantic comedies!
Have you read any of these or want to?