Top 10: Fictional Boyfriends

I love a good male lead! I feel I most fall in love with the characters that are funny, have a deep caring side, can be romantic, sometimes the bad but good boys, the ones that just really come to life and care for their love interest. I'm a hopeless romantic :) These are 10 of my favorites, although I have lots more!

1. Damon Salvatore from the Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith

He is my favorite character ever. He is my husband! Although this is kind of cheating because I fell in love with him from the t.v. show. It's not just that he's played by Ian Somerhalder, but his character is the perfect witty "bad boy" with such a great heart and how much he loves Elena is amazing! SWOON. I watched the show before reading the books (only read the first series (first 4 books) and plan on reading more! I do like his character in the books. TEAM DAMON!

2. Will Herondale from the Infernal Devices trilogy by Cassandra Clare

He's so funny, bookish, acts "bad" but underneath he has a great heart. He had me from the first time I met him in Clockwork Angel. He's just perfect :)

3. Rhett Butler from Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell

I'm obsessed with Rhett and Scarlett (they are my favorite literary couple) Rhett has such an edge to him and his determination and love for Scarlett is amazing and he does not put up with her foolishness!

4. Dex from Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin

I love his character so much... he's just one of those guys that you want to meet in college and fall in love with :)

5. Landon Carter from A Walk to Remember by Nicholas Sparks

I really fell in love with him from the movie... how he grows up and ends up not caring what his peers think and follows his heart. He's so romantic and his love for Jamie (is like the wind...) it's amazing!

6. Peeta from the Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins

When I read the books, I was Team Gale but still really liked Peeta. When the movies came along, I fell in love with Peeta! He has such a great heart and his love for Katniss is so sweet! After watching Catching Fire, it just makes me love him all the more!

7. Warner from the Shatter Me series by Tahereh Mafi

I HATED Warner from the first book Shatter Me. He was an arrogant jerk that didn't seem like a good person! Then I read Destroy Me (the 1.5 novella) and it was in his perspective so I learned the real reason why he did certain things in the first book and who he really was. And wow I officially become obsessed with him! He's like the broken little soul. (It is conflicting because I do love Adam too... but I like Warner more)

8. Prince Kai from the Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer

He's so charming and not arrogant because he's a prince. And plus I mean he's a prince. Love him and Cinder :)

9. R from Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion

I know, I know he's a ZOMBIE. But he's the best Zombie ever who wants to be human. He's sweet and funny and just pretty darn awesome! Love him!

10. Michael from Sundays at Tiffanys by James Patterson

He's an imaginary best friend who knows you like no one else does and is there for you like no one else can be. How is he not perfect? I mostly him from the movie which is one where I love the movie more than the book. (I read it twice before and after the movie) It's a decent book and really great movie!

Who are some of your favorite male characters?!