November Reads & December TBR

Carrie (Movie Tie-in Edition) - Stephen King The Undomestic Goddess - Sophie Kinsella Shatter Me  - Tahereh Mafi Destroy Me - Tahereh Mafi Unravel Me - Tahereh Mafi Amy & Roger's Epic Detour - Morgan Matson The Diviners - Libba Bray Dash & Lily's Book of Dares -  'David Levithan', 'Rachel Cohn' Fracture Me - Tahereh Mafi a christmas carol illustrated by john leach - Charles Dickens

November Reads:

1. Carrie by Stephen King (3/5 stars)

2. Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys (5/5 stars)

3. The Undomestic Goddess by Sophie Kinsella (4/5 stars)

4. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi (4/5 stars)

5. Destroy Me by Tahereh Mafi (5/5 stars)

6. Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi (5/5 stars)

7. Girl with Guitar by Caisey Quinn (3/5 stars)

8. Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson (5/5 stars)

Favorite read: Shatter Me series by Tahereh Mafi - I really enjoyed the first one but after I read the novella, Destroy Me I became obsessed with the series - So good!

Least Favorite Read: Girl with Guitar by Caisey Quinn - It took me a few months to read a very short book - I really enjoyed the concept of the story but I'm on the fence about New Adult and I want to read the next books, but not anytime soon. I somewhat enjoyed most of it while reading, but now that I'm finally finished its just kind of "eh"

December TBR

1. The Diviners by Libba Bray (currently reading)

2. Dash and Lily's Book of Dares by David Levithan and Rachel Cohn

3. Miracle on 34th by Valentine Davis

4. A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens

5. The Duff by Kody Keplinger

6. Fracture Me by Tahereh Mafi

7. Who knows what else, hoping to get through 11 books to make my goodreads goal of 100 but we shall see!

What have you read in November? Planning on any good ones for December? Have you read any of the ones I've mentioned?