Fracture Me by Tahereh Mafi: Obsessed

Fracture Me - Tahereh Mafi

Fracture Me just came out at midnight (well I got mine a little later on my kindle) and I read it and loved it! Also read the two chapter excerpt to Ignite Me and it was perfect, I cannot wait until it comes out to see how this amazing series ends! I'm currently obsessing over the series and having a hard time falling asleep because of it!! But back to Fracture Me it was told through Adam's perspective and from the last quarter of Unravel Me (or last few chapters). His perspective was interesting and I really love his little brother James and Kenji! This novella confirmed for me that I am definitely team Warner. I still really like Adam though! The first book I was Team Adam all the way, then read Destroy Me and opened my eyes to Warner and he eased into my heart and in Unravel Me I was pretty much team both but was leaning towards Warner. I thought that Fracture Me would make me fall in love with Adam all over again and be even more torn but thankfully that was not so! Definitely read this one (although I didn't love it as much as Destroy Me/Warner's perspective)! While reading the excerpt of Ignite Me, I was holding my breath.. Warner *swoons* -- I NEED Ignite Me now!! Thankfully I don't have to wait to long, it comes out February 4th but it will be torture waiting for it!

Highly recommend this series! I haven't been this obsessed over a series in a long time!!