#FridayReads

Wedding Night - Sophie Kinsella The 5th Wave - Rick Yancey Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone  - J.K. Rowling Unhinged  - A.G. Howard

Guys, I'm still a mess after finishing Fracture Me by Tahereh Mafi and reading the excerpt of the final book, Ignite Me. I'm obsessed with the series and haven't been able to get into a book because I just need Ignite Me and that's all I want to read! So.... when I get into a reading slump/book hangover I'm always trying to find new books to get into and that always leads to reading more than one book at once....

So I started Wedding Night by Sophie Kinsella because she is one of my new favorite authors of this year (read 4 of her books this year) and am on a mission to read them all! This one is different from the previous four I read so it's hard to get into which I find strange because I counted on this book to sweep me away like her others did. So I decided to start another book.... (P.S. no cover for Wedding Night?? UGH)

The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey - this one was on my TBR list for December since I've heard so many good things about it and just wanted to find out what the fuss was about... I am liking it so far - it seems like a fast-paced read but I'm not hooked into the story yet. Hopefully I will soon! And then I started reading another book....

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling - I've been seeing a lot of people either reading for the first time or rereading the series and I finally decided I need to reread this series!! So I am and it's wonderful :)

I'm hoping to finish at least one of these this weekend!! I want to reread A Christmas Carol by Christmas so I need to start that one soon!!

I really need to finish 5 more books to meet my yearly goal of 100 books!!

Edit: Just forgot that I'm also reading Unhinged by A.G. Howard but that one is going slowly! I liked Splintered (the first book) but wasn't in love with it (but think a lot of people will like it, especially if they love alice in wonderland) and I got this from netgalley and it's just going slow! Kind of feel bad for requesting it! :/

What are you reading this weekend?