Unhauling Books: I NEED YOUR HELP!

I have so many books and I went through them to find ones to get rid of. I always have a hard time doing this but it needs to be done! I have too many books to read and I know I'm not going to get to them all and only want to read ones that are well loved that I think I will also like! There's a lot of books so I split them up into categories - any input would really help - thanks in advance! I'm having a hard time deciding which ones I definitely want to get rid of!

Classics:

I really enjoy reading classics but I lean more towards romantic classics than others. Some of my favorites are Gone with the Wind, Jane Eyre, the Great Gatsby, Of Mice and Men, and A Christmas Carol. Do you think I'd like any of these?

Ones I've Started:

These are books I started and just couldn't get into and don't think I'll like.And I have no desire to pick any of them back up.

Not Sure if I Want to Read:

With any of these books I haven't heard enough good things to really get me excited about any of them. Or they aren't very popular so I haven't heard anything at all about them.

Books I Read and Disliked:

I generally like to keep all the books I've read but these are some of my least favorite - or a I read them and I didn't take anything away from it or don't remember it and don't want to read again. I just have a hard time parting with them because I have read them.

Any input you can give me would be helpful!! Anyone else a bit of a book hoarder and have a hard time parting with books?