Top 10 Books I Also Want to Read in 2014

The Name of the Wind (Kingkiller Chronicle, #1) - Patrick Rothfuss Under the Never Sky (Under the Never Sky #1) - Veronica Rossi The Lightning Thief - Rick Riordan House Of The Scorpion - Nancy Farmer Angelfall  - Susan Ee I Am the Messenger - Markus Zusak 172 Hours on the Moon - Johan Harstad, Tara F. Chace The Dressmaker - Kate Alcott Along for the Ride - Sarah Dessen Wedding Night - Sophie Kinsella

I made a post listing the top 10 books I hope to read in 2014 (linked below) where I showed books that I've been meaning to read FOREVER! And I am hoping this is the year I read them! But there are plenty of other books I want to get to as well! Here is a list of books I've heard great things about and I just cannot wait to read them! Chosen from the books I own now! (These will not include new releases (I also made a post of the releases of that I'm most looking forward to in which most of them are 2014 releases (also linked below!))

1. The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss

7. 172 Hours on the Moon by Johan Harstad

8. The Dressmaker by Kate Alcott

9. Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen

10. Wedding Night by Sophie Kinsella

What are some books you have been wanting to read that have been sitting on your shelves?

* Top Ten Books I Hope to Read in 2014: http://msbooklover89.booklikes.com/post/747261/top-10-books-i-hope-to-read-in-2014

* Top Ten Books To Be Released: http://msbooklover89.booklikes.com/post/211777/top-10-books-to-be-released  (Although two of these were released in 2013)