Rereads of 2014

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows  - J.K. Rowling Anna and the French Kiss  - Stephanie Perkins Lola and the Boy Next Door  - Stephanie Perkins The Lucky One - Nicholas Sparks Dear John - Nicholas Sparks A Walk to Remember - Nicholas Sparks Mockingjay - Collins Suzanne The Night Circus - Erin Morgenstern

Prior to 2013, I barely made any time for rereading (but there are a small number of books I reread listed below) because of how overwhelming my tbr list is and the feeling that rereading a book sets you back. However, in 2013 I reread 8 books (also listed below) and was so happy that I did and definitely want to continue rereading books! I found that I learned something new with each reread and it just brought me back to a happy place! I now feel that rereading is important to the reading experience :)

2014 TBR Rereads:

The rest of the Harry Potter series by J.K Rowling:

1. HP and the Prisoner of Azkaban

2. HP and the Goblet of Fire

3. HP and the Order of the Phoenix

4. HP and the Half Blood Prince

5. HP and the Deathly Hallows

It's amazing rereading this series, love reliving the moments and also still being surprised because I have forgotten a lot since I read them about 8 years ago!

Others;

6. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

7. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins

I love this author and her books and really want to reread them before Isla and the Happily Ever After comes out in May to get more excited for it. And I want to pay attention to whenever Isla and Josh are mentioned (I know for sure they appear in Anna) and I just want to relive these happy romances :)

8. The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks

9. The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks

10. A Walk to Remember by Nicholas Sparks

Of course Nicholas Sparks is my favorite author, love rereading his books! I'm in the mood for his books that include war which are #8 and #9 and also loved that I reread A Walk to Remember (my favorite of his) this past Christmas and think it would be great to read at Christmastime each year! Either way, I'm rereading Nicholas Sparks this year and every year :)

11. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins

This was my least favorite of the trilogy - I want to give it another shot and also when I read it I didn't really take it in like I did the others so I want to refresh my memory before the 1st part of the movie comes out in the fall! Not sure whether I'll decide to just reread the whole trilogy or just the last one...

12. The Night Circus by Erin Morgernstern

I need to relive this book! So magical and beautiful :)

I'm not sure if I'll also reread a Christmas Carol this Christmas as well or pick another Christmas book! I'm also debating on whether I want to reread Cinder and Scarlet by Marissa Meyer this year and Cress in January before the final book in the lunar chronicles, Winter!  I'm definitely itching to reread more books, but don't know how many I'll get to with my tbr list and all the new releases this year!

2013 Rereads:

6. A Walk to Remember by Nicholas Sparks

7. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling

8. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K Rowling

Past Rereads:

In the past I've also reread A Walk to Remember, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, and The Notebook :)

4. Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas by James Patterson

5. Number the Stars by Lois Lowry (2 times)

6. Holes by Louis Sachar (2 times)

7. The Woman in the Wall by Patrice Kindl

12. Three Weeks with My Brother by Nicholas and Micah Sparks

13. Nights in Rodanthe by Nicholas Sparks

14. Dear John by Nicholas Sparks

15. The Rescue by Nicholas Sparks

What are your favorite books to reread? Planning to reread anything in 2014? What are your thoughts on rereading books?