#FridayReads: 1/31/14

Making Faces - Amy Harmon Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - J.K. Rowling, Mary GrandPré The Dressmaker - Kate Alcott

I actually finished two books today! I finished Making Faces in the early afternoon not long after I woke up and loved it! Review coming soon! And almost near the end of the day, I just finished Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (reread) and of course loved it! Loving my reread of Harry Potter, it's crazy how much I have forgotten! So finally I'm down to just reading one book, The Dressmaker. I really liked it at first and then now I am struggling with it and hope I can finish it by Monday. I have 130 pages left, but it's is dragging on! It would be nice to be finished by Monday because at midnight I will be reading Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi on it's release day! Cannot wait for that! And I just need to finish The Dressmaker already so I'm not just dragging it along... I have so many great books to read in February! And I don't really want to start another book because I want to be free for Ignite Me. So I am not looking forward to my weekend read... :/ Hope it gets better!

What will you be reading this weekend?

* Friday Reads is a meme started on twitter where you share the book(s) you are reading on Friday and will be reading during the weekend!