#FridayReads - 2/14/14

Just One Day  - Gayle Forman Throne of Glass - Sarah J. Maas A Tree Grows in Brooklyn - Betty  Smith Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix - J.K. Rowling, Mary GrandPré

I will be finishing, Just One Day by Gayle Forman tonight. It is just okay right now, I thought I was going to like it more. The premise is great, and love that it's takes place in college but it's just okay. I'm definitely interested to see how this all ends!

For the rest of the weekend, I plan on reading Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas - I will be starting it tomorrow and looking forward to it!

I am also currently reading:

- A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith (started this on Wednesday and I put it down to read a light romance for V-Day (just one day) this one is going to take me awhile to read. I haven't read a book like this in awhile, hopefully I'll be able to really get into it and finish it by the end of February! (will probably be reading this little by little along with other books)

- Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix by J.K. Rowling - I started this in the beginning of February and only a little ways into it, It will definitely take me awhile I don't think I'll finish it in February.