Currently Reading :)

Crown of Midnight - Sarah J. Maas Pushing the Limits - Katie McGarry A Tree Grows in Brooklyn - Betty  Smith Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix - J.K. Rowling, Mary GrandPré

1. Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas

- I just finished Throne of Glass a few days ago and was dying to read the second one. Had a little trouble figuring out how to get it but my library had the e-book version, so I got that! I am loving this book so far, this series is becoming one of my favorites :) Highly recommend for a great young adult fantasy read! I also read two scenes that are posted on various blogs (1.1 The Assassin and the Princess and 1.2 The Assassin and the Captain - enjoyed them both! If interested you just go on goodreads for those two and click on the links given!)

2. Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry

- I am finally getting into this companion series that I've heard such great things about! A lot of people love them and I can see why! I'm enjoying it so far! It is pretty much what I expected (it reminds me of the Perfect Chemistry companion novels by Simone Elkeles) which is good - I'm excited to continue reading this and her other books! Especially excited to get to Crash Into You, the third one since that seems a favorite among fans!

3. A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith

- I started this in the middle of the month and only 1/4 of the way in. I'm enjoying it - it's just a slow read! I don't think I'll end up finishing it by the end of February! I'm just reading little by little!

4. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling

- I started this in the beginning of the month and haven't picked it back up yet. I'm only less than 10% of the way in and looking forward to getting more into it - there's just other books I've been wanting to read! (I'm rereading this series in between other books!)

What are you currently reading? Have you read any of these books?

Hope you are having a great day and Happy Reading!

- Jessica