Top 5 Wednesday was created by the lovely Lainey (gingerreadslainey) on booktube, where she picks a topic and you list your top 5 picks to that topic. Her video will be linked below! This week's topic is:
Top 5 Books I Want As Movies
I really enjoy watching movies that were derived by books or watching a movie and finding out that it was based on a book. I love seeing a book come alive on screen and comparing them! A lot of my favorite books are already movies and there are some books I don't think would translate well as movies, or ones that would make a good t.v. show. I decided to pick ones where I'd really think it would make a good movie and I would pay to see it!
5. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
- I love this series so much and really want them to be made into movies, this series has so much to offer - romance, action, twists, cool technology - I would just love to see it on screen and see who gets cast as each character but I think the right person would have to do it - a director that has done fairy tale retellings before!
4. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
- I love this book and Lola and the Boy Next Door and think they would both make really cute movies! Finding love studying abroad in Paris is perfect!! I think it would do really well as a Disney or ABC Family movie (which I love)
3. The Guardian by Nicholas Sparks
- Most of his books are already made into movies and it seems nowadays they start becoming one before the book is released. A lot of the ones that haven't been made into movies are optioned. I would love to see this one as a movie, it's one of my favorites of his and would be a great romantic thriller! I think it would even make a great lifetime or hallmark movie! I'd love to see it!
2. Can You Keep a Secret? by Sophie Kinsella
- This would be the perfect romantic comedy!! When I read this last year, I thought "Wow this book reads like a movie" it would translate perfectly! I am a "chick-flick" kind of girl and love my rom-com's so I really hope this becomes one!!
1. The Night Circus by Erin Morgernstern
- I love this book so much and would love to see it on screen!! I can definitely see Tim Burton turning this into a movie like what he did with Alice in Wonderland! It would be amazing and magical :) This needs to happen!!
What books do you want to be made into a movie?? Do you agree with any of my choices?
Don't forget to check out gingerreadslainey video linked below and hope you have a great day :)
Happy Reading :)
* Complete list of Wednesdayers found on goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/1608567-complete-list-of-wednesday-ers