The "TMI" Tag

QUESTIONS!

1: What are you wearing?

Currently sweatpants, a t-shirt, and a hoodie! I like to keep it comfy :)

2: Ever been in love?

I currently am in love <3

3: Ever had a terrible breakup?

No not really, before my current boyfriend I was never all that serious with anyone!

4: How tall are you?

5"3'

5: How much do you weigh?

I honestly don't know :/ I am average build.

6: Any tattoos?

No and I don't plan on ever getting one! Not really into tattoos for myself or others.

7: Any piercings?

Yeah my ears are pierced but I rarely wear earrings and when I do they easily get irritated! So I can only wear them for less than one day! I got my cartilidge pierced when I was a teen but took that out not too long after I got it, it hurt too much! And I also got my belly button pierced for my 18th birthday but don't wear a piercing anymore. I miss it though so I may try it again.

8: OTP?

(One true pairing) My favorite literary couple is Rhett and Scarlett from Gone with the Wind. Other than that I have so many ships from tv shows but I think my ultimate pairing is Damon and Elena from the Vampire Diaries!

9: Favourite show?

I feel like I have lots of favorites.  My favorite show that is currently airing on TV that I never miss is Nashville! My all time favorite show is Gilmore Girls!

10: Favourite bands?

So many!!! I'll just name some: Bruno Mars, FM Radio/Schuyler Fisk, the Lumineers, the Goo Goo Dolls, Passenger, Taylor Swift, Michael Buble, the Fray, the Neighborhood, and seriously this list can go on!

11: Something you miss? .

CHILDHOOD!!! It was the best. So many great memories that I cherish :)

12: Favourite song?

Tears in Heaven by Eric Clapton

13: How old are you?

14: Zodiac sign?

Aries - although I don't think I fit the sign with my personality.

15: Quality you look for in a partner?

Someone you can laugh with and be yourself with :)

16: Favourite Quote?

"(Frankly,) my dear, I don't give a damn." (Rhett Butler from Gone with the Wind) I'm not one to live by quotes or anything and there are a lot I like but I more like one-liners or things that people often say or are catchy.

17: Favourite actor?

Ian Somerhalder :) (Damon from the Vampire Diaries) He's my celeb crush :D But I do have lot's of favorite actors, Reese Witherspoon, Leonardo Di Caprio, Julia Roberts, Mandy Moore, Leighton Meester, Alexis Bledel, Tom Hanks, Meg Ryan, seriously the list could go on!

18: Favourite color?

Purple :)

19: Loud music or soft?

Depends, on the whole soft - I like easy listening acoustic music. But I like it turned up!

20: Where do you go when you're sad?

I don't really have a special place where I go, I guess my bed because after a good cry I need to be comfy and sleep :)

21: How long does it take you to shower?

OMG. I love standing under hot water. Usually at least 15 minutes to 25 minutes. It's cold when you get out!

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?

Way too long, I like to mosey on and take my time! I need time to enjoy breakfast, check social media, drink coffee and put my makeup on. If I'm getting read for work in the morning I like to wake up an 1hour to 1hour and 15 minutes before I have to leave.

23: Ever been in a physical fight?

Yes actually :/ In middle school with a close friend. Long story that I'd rather not think about but it wasn't a big deal or anything.

24: Turn on?

Facial hair haha. That's one thing I like and the first thing I thought of. And by facial hair anything from stubble to a nice shaped up trimmed beard. I don't like goatees or mustaches alone.

25: Turn off?

Smokers and big drinkers and druggies. Huge turn off.Especially when a guy is drunk or high and just acting like an idiot. UGH.

26: The reason I joined Booklikes?

I have been wanting to start a book blog for awhile but didn't know where to start. I started with tumblr and it just felt lonely there and too generic. I heard of how booklikes is like tumblr + goodreads so I checked it out and switched over and glad I did! I think it's the perfect book blog that's super easy to use to start out on and I really enjoy! Eventually I want to start an official blog but I don't know when. It seems like it'd really take some time to use!

27: Fears?

BUGS! Ugh especially stink bugs which we get a lot of! *shiver* Also underwater - I always was afraid of going underwater in video games (yes I know) but then it started turning into not like going into water. It kind of freaks me out. Also space freaks me out. I was like having an anxiety attack just watching the trailer to Gravity I just can't. I can't watch that. Yeah...

28: Last thing that made you cry?

The end of Breaking Bad. Recently my boyfriend and I finished it and the finale left me in tears! It was such an emotional ending! Highly recommend this show!!

29: Last time you said you loved someone?

Earlier today to my boyfriend when he left.

30: Meaning behind your Booklikes Name?

Well I always heard of the saying Peace Love Happiness. And for me Happiness = Books so hence, Peace Love Books. I didn't realize it is a saying as well! I also go by MsBooklover89 on my twitter and various social sites and it's not very original haha. I needed a username and love books and couldn't think of anything better. I tried just booklover but it was taken and I didn't want to misspell it so I added the 'Ms' (Like Miss or Mrs, but Ms haha) in front of it and tacked on 89 which is the year of my birth!

31: Last book you read?

Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas

32: The book you're currently reading?

I'm not sure yet. I think I'm going to start Just One Year by Gayle Forman next. (I'm also currently reading Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith, and HP and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling but little by litte)

33: Last show you watched?

How I Met Your Mother

34: Last person you talked to?

My boyfriend.

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?

My boyfriend...

36: Favourite food?

Ice cream :D

37: Place you want to visit?

I would love to go to Europe and visit all the countries!!

38: Last place you were?

Before home, work and running errands!

39: Do you have a crush?

Yes to my boyfriend and Ian Somerhalder :D And currently Chaol from the Throne of Glass series :)

40: Last time you kissed someone?

Earlier today!

41: Last time you were insulted?

My sister and I got in a little argument :X So like last week.

42: Favourite flavour of sweet?

CHOCOLATE :D

43: What instruments do you play??

None and never tried one!

44: Favourite piece of jewellery?

My two necklaces that my b/f got me - One has a sand dollar charm and the other is a heart with black and white diamonds

45: Last sport you played?

Ha! I'm not very much into sports. I was in one team in 6th grade which was basketball and the only basket I made was during practice. I was not very good nor did I enjoy it much!

46: Last song you sang?

Talking to the Moon by Bruno Mars :D It was just on repeat!

47: Favourite chat up line?

Never really thought of these nor do I use them or like them.

48: Have you ever used it?

See #47

49: Last time you hung out with anyone?

It's been a really long time since I hung out with anyone other than my boyfriend. I'm not a very social person!

50: Who should answer these questions next?

Anyone who wants to :)

*This is originally a youtube tag but I wanted to do it!

* Original Questions - just click on "spoiler show" to see them I didn't want this post to be super long but wanted you to be able to easily copy the questions to your own post if you want to do it! Remember it was a youtube tag so you may have to change a question or two :

QUESTIONS!
1: What are you wearing?
2: Ever been in love?
3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
4: How tall are you?
5: How much do you weigh?
6: Any tattoos?
7: Any piercings?
8: OTP?
9: Favourite show?
10: Favourite bands?
11: Something you miss? .
12: Favourite song?
13: How old are you?
14: Zodiac sign?
15: Quality you look for in a partner?
16: Favourite Quote?
17: Favourite actor?
18: Favourite color?
19: Loud music or soft?
20: Where do you go when you're sad?
21: How long does it take you to shower?
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
23: Ever been in a physical fight?
24: Turn on?
25: Turn off?
26: The reason I joined Youtube?
27: Fears?
28: Last thing that made you cry?
29: Last time you said you loved someone?
30: Meaning behind your Youtube Name?
31: Last book you read?
32: The book you're currently reading?
33: Last show you watched?
34: Last person you talked to?
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
36: Favourite food?
37: Place you want to visit?
38: Last place you were?
39: Do you have a crush?
40: Last time you kissed someone?
41: Last time you were insulted?
42: Favourite flavour of sweet?
43: What instruments do you play??
44: Favourite piece of jewellery?
45: Last sport you played?
46: Last song you sang?
47: Favourite chat up line?
48: Have you ever used it?
49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
50: Who should answer these questions next?

(show spoiler)