Top 5 Wednesday: Best Book Friendships

Shatter Me  - Tahereh Mafi Cinder  - Marissa Meyer Clockwork Angel  - Cassandra Clare Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone  - J.K. Rowling The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants  - Ann Brashares

Counting down to my favorite book friendship, these are my top 5:

5. Kenji and Juliette from the Shatter Me series by Tahereh Mafi

- Kenji is definitely one of my favorite characters ever, and I loved watching Juliette's and Kenji's friendship grow from book one. There banter is pretty funny and the way that Kenji is able to tease Juliette and she gives it right back to him! I also love that it's a boy and girl friendship without there having to be any romance involved!

4. Cinder and Iko from the Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer

- Iko is one of my favorite characters and the fact that she is an android but also has a witty and really girly personality is the best! I love that she really cares for CInder and how much Cinder cares for her that she will do anything to keep the friendship going and be there for each other :)

3. Jem and Will from the Infernal Devices trilogy by Cassandra Clare

- There friendship is just amazing how they met when they were young, how much they look out for each other and will do anything for each other. It's amazing! They have a great bromance!

2. Ron, Harry & Hermione from the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling

- How can this friendship not be on my list? I love how it took some time for both Ron and Harry to warm up to Hermione and they got each other's backs which is amazing! There friendships is definitely real and long lasting!!

1. Lena, Carmen, Tibby, and Bridget from the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants series by Ann Brashares

- This is one of my favorite series and one of the main reasons is because of their amazing friendship! I love how they are all so different but will always be there for each other no matter what, no matter what they are doing with their life and no matter where they are!! They have one of those great friendships that even if they haven't been in touch in awhile they will still be there for each other in need! It's the kind of friendship I wish I had growing up!

What are some of your favorite book friendships!? Anybody have a recommendation for a book where the love interests are best friends and have known each other for long but then fall in love?

* Top 5 Wednesday was created by gingerreadslainey on youtube (her video will be linked below)

**Complete list of bloggers and youtubers that also do Top 5's on Wednesday: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/1608567-complete-list-of-wednesday-ers

Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Es_T5SI1bMg