Currently Reading

Hollow City - Ransom Riggs

1. Hollow City by Ransom Riggs

I just got this from the library yesterday and started reading it! I am enjoying it so far :) I read Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children last year and loved it. I wanted to read the graphic novel of the first book to refresh my memory before diving into Hollow City but it wasn't at my library :( So I didn't get a refresher and I don't remember everything but things are coming back to me! Really looking forward to the story unraveling!!

Also still reading:

2. Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry

I don't know why this was is taking awhile to read, I pick it up every now and then when I'm in the mood to read a little more. I'm enjoying it but I guess I'm just not in the biggest mood for contemporary. But I hope to finish it this month!

3. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling

I started this in the beginning of February and still not very far into it. I'm reading a little bit at a time. There's just so many other books I want to read!

4. A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith

Still haven't picked this one back up in a while, I'm about 1/4 of the way through. Not sure when I'll finish it but I do want to finish it.

After Hollow City, I really need to start The Archived by Victoria Schwabb for a read-along I am participating in. I need to finish it by next Saturday! Hope I like that one so I can whiz through it!

What are you currently reading? Have you read any of these?