Book Review: 172 Hours on the Moon by Johan Harstad

172 Hours on the Moon - Johan Harstad, Tara F. Chace

172 Hours on the Moon by Johan Harstad is about three teenagers from around the world that get picked to go to the moon and I don't want to give any more information than that besides to tell you it's YA, part thriller/horror, sci-fi, and mystery.

I immediately got sucked into this book wanting to know what happens since I've been told about it and some booktubers have raved about it. It definitely intrigued me, it was really hard to put down! There are a lot of mixed reviews about the book, but I enjoyed the characters, the storyline, the build up, and the mystery and thriller aspect. Space kind of freaks me out - the thought of being up there in the middle of space and it being so desolate and quiet... creepy! And this book definitely honed into the creepiness! Overall I really enjoyed it but thinking back on it, I'm still a bit confused by it and all that went down so that's why I knocked it half a star - some things could have been better explained and it didn't completely shock me but I still loved it! If you want to read something different leaning towards the creepy psychological thriller - definitely pick this one up!

Have you read this?