I Love Spring Book Tag

Questions:

1) How is Spring where you live?

I live on the East Coast of the United States and where I live Spring is really short, warm, some rainy days, cool nights, breezy and sunny weather! I love this weather and wish it would last longer, it gets hot way too fast!!

2) Most anticipated book release this Spring?

I picked 3 that I'm very excited for, all come out in May!

3) Show us a book cover that makes you think of Spring:

If You Could See Me Now

4) Where are you going to read this Spring?

Inside like normal - my fave places to read are in my bed, on my couch, or in my reading chair that's a papasan :) Reading outside can be complicated because I don't have a nice place to sit. If I had a porch with a porch swing or comfy chair, or a hammock, or something along those lines I would like to read outside when it's nice out but not too hot!

5) Find a cover with the sun on it!

6) What are your favorite Spring reads?

I guess my typical answer would be contemporaries, it's true though I'm already starting to get in the mood for them even more so now even though I read contemporary year-round and they are one of my favorite books to read :) So chick-lit, cute romances...etc.Light fun reads :)

7) Find a book with many different colors on it.

8) Whom do you tag?

If you see this post, and want to do it on your blog, please do - I'd love to see it :) I don't typically see these "tag" posts on blogs (mostly just in youtube videos) but I enjoy doing them so you should too :) For easy copy and paste, click on "show spoiler" and the questions will show!

***

******

***

* This tag was created by booktubers: Helene Jeppesen https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Shp2M0frZGc  and MySecretBookClub https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0hjcMi_79g

** The Questions - Click:

The questions:
1) How is Spring where you live?
2) Most anticipated book release this Spring?
3) Show us a book cover that makes you think of Spring.
4) Where are you going to read this Spring?
5) Find a cover with the sun on it!
6) What are your favorite Spring reads?
7) Find a book with many different colors on it.
8) Whom do you tag?