Book Review: Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry

Pushing the Limits - Katie McGarry

Summary: Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry is about a girl named Echo and a boy named Noah who might seem different at first but come to realize that they both are going through a lot and need each other. It's a romance contemporary that deals with deeper issues. If you liked books like Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles and Beautiful Disaster by Jamie Maguire - I think you'd really like this one!

“Because growing up means making tough choices, and doing the right thing doesn’t necessarily mean doing the thing that feels good.”

Review: This book took me forever to read. (over a month) It wasn't because I wasn't enjoying it, some aspects of it just hit too close to home for me and it borders on something I typically don't like to read about. I was also in and out of the mood for reading it. So in this case, it was more me and not the book! But the characters and romance kept me going with this book! Overall I enjoyed it and I am glad I finally read it, so many people love Katie McGarry and her books! I thought this was overall pretty good, the characters annoyed me at times, as well as Echo's parents, and Echo's friends, and Beth - but the storyline was pretty good. I really liked the character growth between both Noah and Echo and how they dealt with so much but came out pretty strong and mature. I do look forward to reading her other books, especially the third in this series, Crash Into You since people seem to favor that one the most!