Book Review: Attachments by Rainbow Rowell

Attachments - Rainbow Rowell

Summary: Attachments by Rainbow Rowell is about a guy named Lincoln who works at the Courier as an "internet security officer" a.k.a the guy who reads e-mails to check for inappropriate behavior. Personal e-mails from two co-workers, Beth and Jennifer have ended up being "red-flagged" and Lincoln can't bring himself to report them. He enjoys reading their e-mail conversations and may even be falling for one of them...

“Do you believe in love at first sight?"

"I don't know," he said. "Do you believe in love before that?”

Review: I loved this book so much! Definitely my favorite of Rainbow Rowell's! It was the perfect romantic comedy :) Loved Lincoln, he was definitely a real character that I related to and I was just rooting for him! I also just loved Beth and Jennifer - their friendship was so great and reading their e-mails made me laugh out loud so much! This story just sucks you in and it just gets cuter the more you read! All the side characters were great too, like Doris and Lincoln's mom :) This was just a really great romantic story that will make you swoon :) I can definitely see this being a movie! I highly recommend this one whether you read her other two books or not!

Have you read this?