Bookshelf Tour: One Shelf at a Time (8)

Moving on with my adult bookshelf tour, the next shelf down from the top is my romance bookshelf a.k.a. my Nicholas Sparks' collection :)

Have Read:

My Nicholas Sparks collection :) These are in publication order - his books are my favorite :) I've read over half of them at least twice. I am hoping to get them all in hardcover and am slowly working up to that!

I really like James Patterson's romance novels! He has two other more recent ones that I really need to get too! The Christmas Wedding and First Love. And I really want to try a thriller from him!

Love these three :)

I really enjoyed the Bride Quartet by Nora Roberts - I was drawn to them by the covers, they are simply beautiful especially in person! They are fun and romantic but so very predictable but I was okay with that! I think I'm only going to read a select few from her work, because they all seem to have the same plot line and characters with other added elements within each one.

TBR:

The Time Traveler's Wife is one of my favorite books but I am hesitant to start Her Fearful Symmetry because I've heard so many mixed things about it and it seems most people didn't like it very much. And this is a Nora Roberts book I'd like to read because I believe I seen the movie on either Lifetime or Hallmark and really liked it at least I'm hoping it's the same one I am thinking about! I tried to start it a couple times but the main character in the beginning seems like a pig so it's hard to get through!

Please let me know if you have read any of these (or other books by that author) and/or have any recommendations based on them :) I love a good romance!!

The Bookcase: