Currently Reading

Love Letters to the Dead - Ava Dellaira

I received this book on netgalley but didn't get to it before it came out on April 1 - but lots of people are raving about it, so it made me get around to it :) Also I need to read more of my review books/arcs - so I'm hoping to at least read one a month! I'm enjoying this one so far, does reminds me a lot of The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky which is a great book! I find it interesting that it's all in letter form where she is writing to famous people that have died like Kurt Cobain, Amelia Earhart, Judy Garland...etc. It's interesting how she's relating those people and their lives to what's going on with her currently in her new school. I'm enjoying continuing to read this but I am also in the mood to pick something else up! I have quite a few books I want to read right now such as The Assassin's Blade by Sarah J. Maas (novellas part of the throne of glass series), starting on the 6th Harry Potter, reading a classic, Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn, some historical fiction, another super cute romantic contemporary - I'm all over the place!!

Have you read this or plan to? What are you currently reading?