Graphic Novel Review: Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare (and artwork by Hyekyung Baek)

Clockwork Angel (Graphic Novel) - HyeKyung Baek, Cassandra Clare

Summary: The Infernal Devices trilogy by Cassandra Clare follows a girl name Tessa who is a downworlder that can transform into dead people. After her Aunt dies she is taken to live with the Dark sisters who are preparing her for the Magister. Tessa is then introduced to the shadowhunter world when Will Herondale is lead to her....

Review: I read the Infernal Devices trilogy last year and fell in love with it! It is one of my favorite series. Ever since i was introduced to graphic novels and manga, I definitely wanted to check out these ones! I finally picked it up because two booktubers, Beth from Bethjune327 and Jamie from Ermagherd Berks hosted a Clareathon (a readathon to read books by Cassandra Clare in anticipation of the final book in the Mortal Instruments series, City of Heavenly Fire) and I really enjoyed it! It took me a bit to get into the story since it is one I love and a graphic novel is different but once I got into it, I was immersed in the story and loved it! I thought the illustrations were really good and they got the whole gist of the story even though of course a lot of the little details you get in the book were left out. But I really liked it and look forward to finishing the series via graphic novel!

Have you read this series and/or the graphic novels?