Bookshelf Tour: One Shelf at a Time (9)

This shelf includes most of my women's fiction/chick-lit type books! It only features 7 authors! Here are the books:

Have Read:

I really like this author! I have also read The Girl Who Chased the Moon and I have her newest book, Lost Lake as an arc waiting to be read! My favorite is Garden Spells

I really like this author as well! My favorite of hers is Firefly Lane and I really need to read the sequel, Fly Away - one of her more recent books! My least favorite is True Colors and it's actually one of my least favorite books of all time.

Practical Magic is one of my favorite movies but I was quite disappointed in the book because it's so different! I loved Attachments and have also read and enjoyed Fangirl and Eleanor & Park (own them on my kindle) - Can't wait for Landline! I love the movie, P.S. I Love You and again the book is quite different! I liked Love, Rosie!

I LOVE this author!! I plan to read all of her books! I also read and loved Remember Me? and I've Got Your Number! I want to get to her other two stand alones (Wedding Night and Twenties Girl) before rereading Confessions of a Shopaholic and continuing with that series!

Another favorite author of mine :) My favorite is Something Borrowed and then second favorite is Where We Belong. I can't wait to read her newest one coming out next month, The One and Only!

TBR:

Even though I didn't love the book Practical Magic, I definitely want to read more books by this author - she has so many! Hope I end up liking her books! Cecelia Ahern may not be a favorite of mine, but I do want to read some more of her books. Kristin Hannah has so many books that I want to read the majority of them. I also have Home Front on my kindle! And yes love Sophie Kinsella, need to read all of her books!

Have you read any of these?

The Bookshelf:

***

*******

***

Links:

Top Shelf (classics): http://msbooklover89.booklikes.com/post/853662/bookshelf-tour-one-shelf-at-a-time-7-

Second Shelf (romance): http://msbooklover89.booklikes.com/post/856354/bookshelf-tour-one-shelf-at-a-time-8-

My Bookshelf Tour page: http://msbooklover89.booklikes.com/bookshelftour