Top 5 Wednesday: Most Hated Characters

Top 5 Wednesday was created by gingerreadslainey on youtube where she picks a topic for each week and you list the top 5. Check out the goodreads page if you are interested in joining!

This week topic is to list the Top 5 characters you hate! There are quite a few characters I hate and here's my list from least hated to the most hated character:

5. T. Ray

~~~ The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd ~~~

- He is such a terrible father... he didn't treat his wife right either. When he lost his wife, he became so uncaring towards his daughter thus she ran away from him! He redeemed himself a bit at the end but not enough. I hate this character!

4. Count Olaf

~~~ The Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket ~~~

- UGH. Although he made a decent villian, I always just hated him. In fact I hated most of the villians/grown ups in this series! They were terrible and I didn't like reading about them. The poor Baudelaires!

3. Anderson

~~~ The Shatter Me series by Tahereh Mafi ~~~

- He deserves the worst father of the year award! I hated him. Enough said!

2. Professor Umbridge

~~~ The Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling ~~~

- AHH this woman gets on my nerves!! Out of all the characters in the Harry Potter series, she is the one I hate the most. She's evil and highly annoying!! One of the most annoying characters I have ever read!!

1. August

~~~ Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen ~~~

- While he was an interesting addition to this story, I hate him so much. He abused a poor beautiful elephant and there is no going back from that!!! He disgusts me!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What are some characters that you hate?? Do you agree with any of my picks?