Runs One Week: Monday May 12- Sunday, May 18
---->The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 12th and runs through Sunday, May 18th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 10 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team<----
I have never participated in a Bout of Books readathon yet and have been wanting to, so I'm finally going to join in on the fun this coming week and I'm very excited :)
Overall, I'd like to complete 3 full length books, 2 graphic novels, 1 novella, and 100 pages into Harry Potter. I want to make this attainable and I think I can accomplish at least that. If I get through the books I want to, I may add in a reread of a book I've been wanting to reread or another book I feel like picking up at the moment. I don't want to be too strict with myself but I'd like to accomplish my goals! I plan on making daily updates and trying out the challenges!! :D
1. Where She Went by Gayle Forman
- I read If I Stay in the beginning of the month, and want to finish the duology!
2. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
- I started this book, only read 25 pages so far so I want to finish it during the readathon!
3. Aristotle & Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Saenz
4. Maus I & II (Graphic novels) by Art Spiegelman
5. The Assassin's Blade (at least 1/5 novellas) by Sarah J. Maas
6. Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince (at least 100 pages) by J.K. Rowling
7. Wildcard (if I read all above)
It's still Saturday and I don't know what I'll be reading the rest of this weekend yet, so it may very well be something on this list and if that's the case, that's fine by me - I'll get a head start on my TBR :)
Is anyone else participating in the Bout of Books 10.0 readathon?? If so, good luck and Happy Reading :)