Bout of Books 10.0 Readathon

Where She Went  - Gayle Forman My Life Next Door - Huntley Fitzpatrick Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe - Benjamin Alire Sáenz Maus: A Survivor's Tale: My Father Bleeds History  - Art Spiegelman Maus, Vol. 2: And Here My Troubles Began - Art Spiegelman The Assassin and the Pirate Lord (Throne of Glass, #0.1) - Sarah J. Maas Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince - J.K. Rowling, Mary GrandPré

Runs One Week: Monday May 12- Sunday, May 18

Website/Blog: http://boutofbooks.blogspot.de/2014/04/bout-of-books-10-sign-up.html

Challenges: http://boutofbooks.blogspot.de/p/schedule.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

---->The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 12th and runs through Sunday, May 18th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 10 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team<----

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have never participated in a Bout of Books readathon yet and have been wanting to, so I'm finally going to join in on the fun this coming week and I'm very excited :)

Goals

Overall, I'd like to complete 3 full length books, 2 graphic novels, 1 novella, and 100 pages into Harry Potter. I want to make this attainable and I think I can accomplish at least that. If I get through the books I want to, I may add in a reread of a book I've been wanting to reread or another book I feel like picking up at the moment. I don't want to be too strict with myself but I'd like to accomplish my goals! I plan on making daily updates and trying out the challenges!! :D

My TBR

1.  Where She Went by Gayle Forman

- I read If I Stay in the beginning of the month, and want to finish the duology!

2. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick

- I started this book, only read 25 pages so far so I want to finish it during the readathon!

3. Aristotle & Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Saenz

4. Maus I & II (Graphic novels) by Art Spiegelman

5. The Assassin's Blade (at least 1/5 novellas) by Sarah J. Maas

6. Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince (at least 100 pages) by J.K. Rowling

7. Wildcard (if I read all above)

It's still Saturday and I don't know what I'll be reading the rest of this weekend yet, so it  may very well be something on this list and if that's the case, that's fine by me - I'll get a head start on my TBR :)

Is anyone else participating in the Bout of Books 10.0 readathon?? If so, good luck and Happy Reading :)

Source: http://boutofbooks.blogspot.de/2014/04/bout-of-books-10-sign-up.html